A day relax on Doc Let beach in Nha Trang
Doc Let Beach is a beautiful beach spot with white sand and calm water only 1 hour drive from Nha Trang. Doc Let’s stretch of sand is still untouched and an ideal place to relax, more private and exclusive than Nha Trang’s beachfront. Take a day excursion from Nha Trang and enjoy a half-day relaxing, swimming, sunbathing in a remote, non-touristy spot. This is all Doc Let has to offer, but it is so worth it.
- Start today’s journey with a hotel pick-up at 8:30 AM and enjoy a beautiful one hour drive through small mountains and idyllic seaside scenery before arriving to Doc Let.
- En route, stop at Ninh Thuy to visit a small and charming fishing village. Visiting this traditional village is a good way to discover local daily life and work activities. After, head to the beach to relax, spending time sunbathing and swimming.
- Upon return to Nha Trang, visit picturesque Ninh Diem salt fields. Salt water is directed into fields and left for days to evaporate. The white mineral is then removed and left to dry before harvesting.
- Continue back to Nha Trang after a relaxing day on the north coast of Nha Trang.
(Lunch is not included; guests may want to choose to have hotel prepare a box lunch for beach picnic or have lunch at the White Sand Doclet Resort and Spa).
- Reservations during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges.
- English speaking local guide (for other languages supplements apply)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- International and domestic Flights
- Towel and chair
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips, Travel insurance