Angkor Wat temple motorbike tour – 5 days 4 nights
This mazing Cambodia Motorbike tour will bring tourists from Phnom Penh - capital of Kingdom of Cambodia to the ancient kingdom of Khmer named Angkor Watt in Siemreap. This circle of motorbike tour will allow you to experience Cambodia's most famous attractions, the daily life of the locals on Tonle Sap, inside Angkor complex with magnificent temples relics...
Destinations: Phnom Penh - Tonle Sap River - Siem Riep - Kompong Cham
- - Ride following the Tonle Sap River.
- - Explore Angkor Wat temples.
- - Take a ride through rubber plantations and rice fields to the town of Prey Veng.
Day 1: Phnom Penh - Tonle Sap river (B, L, D)
- - You will be picked up from your hotel around 8am and driven to the Hog House in Takmao, approximately 12kms from the centre of Phnom Penh.
- - We leave Takmao and ride our motorcycles back through Phnom Penh following the Tonle Sap River. 30 kms out of PhnomPenh, we cross the Tonle Sap River by ferry.
- - We will make our way to the town of Kompong Thom where we will stop for lunch. After that, we keep riding to the town of Siem Reip.
- - That night we'll have a dinner at a Khmer restaurant for dinner and a few drinks.
- - After dinner an optional few more drinks at a few of the bars around town, then overnight here.
Day 2: Angkor Wat temples (B, D)
- - We will take a motorbike from our hotel to the Temples of Angkor at first light.
- - Unfortunately only specially licensed bikes and cars are permitted inside the temple complex, we definitely do not qualify although we may be able to sneak in a back way after 5 pm if you desire.
- - We will therefore decide whether to ride a motorbike taxi or car. Either way these costs are borne by HTC.
- - That evening, after a swim at the pool we will enjoy a meal at the hotel. If you still have enough energy, your rest of the night is to enjoy the nightlife of Siem Riep.
Day 3: Angkor Wat - Siem Reap (B)
- - Day 3 is a day of two choices. You can ride a motorcycle back to the Temples or take a ride around Siem Riep to see the other sights of this, Cambodia's most modern city.
- - Perhaps there is even a third choice! A lazy day by the pool and maybe even a massage by the hotel's in house massage service. The choice is yours.
Day 4: Siem Reap - Kompong Cham (B, L, D)
- - We say goodbye to Siem Riep for the much more leisurely pace of Kompong Cham. Kompong Cham is a sleepy town on the banks of the Mekong River.
- - We will leave Siem Riep after breakfast around 11am.
- - We will have a lunch in Kompong Thom, and then keep riding to Kompong Cham.
- - After we've check into our hotel and had a break, we’ll head for dinner and drinks at a Khmer restaurant across the Mekong River.
- - A few beers at Joe's Mekong Crossing or Simon's Mekong Daze bars, and stay overnight here.
Day 5: Siem Reap - Phnom Penh (B, L, AND D – A BBQ)
- - We meet for breakfast at Joe's Mekong Crossing around 8 or 9am and after that at 10am checkout we head off again.
- - We cross the Mekong and keep riding back to Phnom Penh.
- - We take a ride through rubber plantations and rice fields to the town of Prey Veng where we stop for lunch.
- - Afterwards, we make our journey to Neak Leoung.
- - At Neak Leoung we cross the Mekong by Ferry and return Phnom Penh.
- - We arrive back at the Hog House well before dark with a few beers, a swim, a barbeque, and stay overnight at your Phnom Penh Hotel.
- Professional tour guide with his bike Honda motorbike 3rd party insurance - Applies only for riders having motorbike driving licence.
- A cambodian driving licence will have to be purchased (45$)
- Helmet, goggles, gloves, elbow and knee pads set River crossings
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance fees for temples, national park or ferry
- Personal insurance Damages to motorcycle
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Airport transfer and pick-up
- Support vehicle on request ($180/day to be shared among the participants)
- Personal expenses