Motorbiking to the Cambodian coast – 2 days 1 night
Making a motorcycle trip to Krung Kep from Phnom Penh, we will witness many changes of beach resort from civil war...
Destinations: Phnom Penh - Krung Kep
- - Ride to & relax in Cambodian costal area.
- - Free to stop and enjoy natura; landscape on the way.
Day 1: Phnom Penh - Krung Kep (B, L, D)
- - We will pick you up from your hotel in Phnom Penh around 8am.
- - From Phnom Penh we ride to the Hog House, around 12 kms south of Phnom Penh*.
- - Here a basic fkep motorbike tourree breakfast is available.
- - From the Hog House, we will keep riding to the south through the village of Takmau.
- - We continue on to Takeo town where we stop for a drinks break. We say goodbye to Takeo and take a ride to Kampot. Kampot is a friendly riverside town where we stop for lunch.
- - After lunch, we make a short journey to Kep.
- - In Kep we check into the Beach House, set in the hills overlooking the ocean.
- - Here you can enjoy the pool or walk down to the beach.
- - That night we will continue visiting a Khmer seafood restaurant with more drinking well -prepared in Kep, but perhaps a swim or quiet beer back at the Beach House is the best way to refresh your night.
Day 2: Phnom Penh (B, L)
- - We are in a journey around 150 odd kilometres return the Hog House.
- - Maybe an early breakfast followed by an hour or two on the beach and a ride around the district in the morning, it's up to you.
- - We'll check out around noon, and then have lunch at another Khmer seafood restaurant.
- - After lunch we start a motorbike trip the final leg of our tour.
- - We'll keep riding back at the Hog House in Takmau well before dark with a few drinks, a swim and a BBQ before you are dropped off at your hotel that evening in Phnom Penh.
*On tours where guests are riding as pillions, there is the option of being picked up from your hotel at around 10am as no paperwork is required. On these occasions,