Motorbiking to the Cambodian coast – 2 days 1 night
Making a motorcycle trip to Krung Kep from Phnom Penh, we will witness many changes of beach resort from civil war...
Destinations: Phnom Penh - Krung Kep
- - Ride to & relax in Cambodian costal area.
- - Free to stop and enjoy natura; landscape on the way.
Day 1: Phnom Penh - Krung Kep (B, L, D)
- - We will pick you up from your hotel in Phnom Penh around 8am.
- - From Phnom Penh we ride to the Hog House, around 12 kms south of Phnom Penh*.
- - Here a basic fkep motorbike tourree breakfast is available.
- - From the Hog House, we will keep riding to the south through the village of Takmau.
- - We continue on to Takeo town where we stop for a drinks break. We say goodbye to Takeo and take a ride to Kampot. Kampot is a friendly riverside town where we stop for lunch.
- - After lunch, we make a short journey to Kep.
- - In Kep we check into the Beach House, set in the hills overlooking the ocean.
- - Here you can enjoy the pool or walk down to the beach.
- - That night we will continue visiting a Khmer seafood restaurant with more drinking well -prepared in Kep, but perhaps a swim or quiet beer back at the Beach House is the best way to refresh your night.
Day 2: Phnom Penh (B, L)
- - We are in a journey around 150 odd kilometres return the Hog House.
- - Maybe an early breakfast followed by an hour or two on the beach and a ride around the district in the morning, it's up to you.
- - We'll check out around noon, and then have lunch at another Khmer seafood restaurant.
- - After lunch we start a motorbike trip the final leg of our tour.
- - We'll keep riding back at the Hog House in Takmau well before dark with a few drinks, a swim and a BBQ before you are dropped off at your hotel that evening in Phnom Penh.
*On tours where guests are riding as pillions, there is the option of being picked up from your hotel at around 10am as no paperwork is required. On these occasions, breakfast is not supplied)
- Professional tour guide with his bike Honda motorbike
- 3rd party insurance - Applies only for riders having motorbike driving licence.
- A cambodian driving licence will have to be purchased (45$)
- Helmet, goggles, gloves, elbow and knee pads set River crossings
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance fees for temples, national park or ferry
- Personal insurance
- Damages to motorcycle
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Airport transfer and pick-up
- Support vehicle on request
- Personal expenses