Phnom Penh & Kompong Cham short excursion – 2 days 1 night
This tour will offer you time to explore Phnom Penh - the capital of Cambodi and surrounding are in depth. Join this trip, you can enjoy adventerous challenges with motorbike and see the countryside of Phnom Penh.
Phnom Penh is the vibrant bustling capital of Cambodia. Situated at the confluence of three rivers, the mighty Mekong, the Bassac and the great Tonle Sap, what was once considered the 'Gem' of Indochina. The capital city still maintains considerable charm with plenty to see. It exudes a sort of provincial charm and tranquillity with French colonial mansions and tree-lined boulevards amidst monumental Angkorian architecture. Phnom Penh is a veritable oasis compared to the modernity of other Asian capitals. A mixture of Asian exotica, the famous Cambodian hospitality awaits the visitors to the capital of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
Destinations: Phnom Penh - Kompong Cham
- - Visit Ou Dong local village and Tonle Sap river.
- - Ride through rubber plantations and rice fields to the town of Prey Veng.
- - Cross the Mekong by ferry and head back towards Phnom Penh.
Day 1: Phnom Penh - Kompong Cham (B, L, D)
- - Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in Phnomm Penh around 8am.
- - From Phnom Penh we’ll keep riding our motorbikes to the Hog House, approximately 12 kms south kampong cham motorbike tour* of Phnom Penh.
- - From the Hog House we ride our motorcycles northward along the Tonle Basaac back to Phnom Penh.
- - While riding through Phnom Penh the river becomes the Tonle Sap, We continue motorbiking to North on route 5 to the village of Oudong.
- - Here we check out the old Temples, it's not Angkor Wat, but it s well worth a look. We say goodbye to Oudong and soon after we cross the Tonle Sap by ferry. We then continue towards Kompong Cham.
- - We arrive in Kompong Cham in the early to mid afternoon for lunch and we then check into our hotel.
- - After some relaxation time, we have a chance to see at the Mekong River Crossing, a western run bar, then cross the Mekong River for dinner at a Khmer Restaurant.
- - We will end our day with a few drinks at either Joe's Mekong River Crossing or perhaps Simon's Mekong Daze. These are the only 2 places in Kompong Cham where you can be guaranteed ice cold drinks.
- *On tours where guests are riding as pillions, there is the option of being picked up from your hotel at around 10am as no paperwork is required. (On these occasions, breakfast is not supplied)
Day 2: Kompong Cham - Phnom Penh (B)
- - We have a breakfast at Joe's Mekong Crossing around 8 or 9am. After breakfast and a 10am checkout we head off again.
- - We cross the Mekong and continue riding to the loop back to Phnom Penh.
- - We go a ride on motorbike through rubber plantations and rice fields to the town of Prey Veng where we stop for lunch.
- - After lunch we keep riding to Neak Leoung. At Neak Leoung we cross the Mekong by Ferry and head back towards Phnom Penh.
- - We return the Hog House well before dark.
- - Here we will celebrate a small part