Riding to the northern Cambodia – 4 days 3 nights
Start your journey from Siem Reap, let ride to the northern Cambodia and vist stunning mysterious temples. This is a chance for you to get closed to Cambodia's nature and culture.
Siem Reap, which literally means the “Defeat of Siam”, is the most prosperous region of contemporary Cambodia. Its close proximity to the Angkor Wat temple complex has turned the city into one of the world’s premier travel destinations. More than one million travelers visit Siem Reap every year to explore over a thousand years of Khmer heritage built near Tonle Sap Lake, the foundation of the economic power of the ancient Cambodian empire.
Destinations: Siem Reap - Preah Khan Khan - Kompong Thom - Sambour Preah Kuk - Tbeang Meanchey - Preah Vihear temple - Koker - Siem Reap
- - Ride a motorcycle to one of the most hidden temples of Cambodia the Prasat Preah Khan.
- - Visit temples of Sambour Preah Kuk.
- - Explore one of the most significant temples in Cambodia is the Prasath Preah Vihear on a 500m high plateau on the borderline to Thailand.
Day 1: Siem Reap - Prasat Preah Khan - Kompong Thom (250 km)
- - After a delicious breakfast, we will make a motorbike tour from kampong thom motorbike tourour hotel and we will get used to the fresh maintained bikes and the chaotic traffic of Cambodia.
- - We will start our ride through the highway to reach the Angkorian Bridge in Kompong Kdey.
- - We will then ride a motorcycle to one of the most hidden temples of Cambodia the Prasat Preah Khan. These old ruins are also a must seen place for motorcycle travellers in Cambodia.
- - Overnight in local hotel.
Day 2: Kompong Thom - Sambour Preah Kuk - Tbeang Meanchey (180 km)
- - In the morning we will make a journey to the temples of Sambour Preah Kuk.
- - A guide will bring us around the 1000-year-old temple complex and will explain us the history of the Khmer culture.
- - A long gravel road leads us to Tbeang Meanchey.
- - To enjoy the ride we will get off the road if there is enough!
- - This evening, we will enjoy a traditional BBQ restaurant.
- - Overnight in local guest house.
Day 3: Tbeang Meanchey - Preah Vihear Temple (150 km)
- - One of the most significant temples in Cambodia is the Prasath preah-vihear motorbike tour Preah Vihear on a 500m high plateau on the borderline to Thailand.
- - We will explore this place for an hour before we get to Chaom Khsant, a nearby village on the edge of the Dangrek Mountains in the North of Cambodia where will stay overnight.
Day 4: Preah Vihear - Koker - Siem Reap (180 km)
- - Since the year 2004, it is possible for tourists to see the temple of Koker again.
- - The Khmer Rouge in the civil war in the 70’s has heavily mined them.
- - As it is safe now this less travelled place of Cambodia will be our destination.
- - In the afternoon, we will take a ride to Siem Riep around 3 pm.
- Professional tour guide with his bike Honda motorbike 3rd party insurance - Applies only for riders having motorbike driving licence.
- A cambodian driving licence will have to be purchased (45$)
- Helmet, goggles, gloves, elbow and knee pads set River crossings
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance fees for temples, national park or ferry
- Personal insurance damages to motorcycle
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Airport transfer and pick-up
- Support vehicle on request
- Personal expenses