A day join Cooking Class in Hanoi at Anh Tuyet Restaurant
Take part in a hands-on cooking class in the heart of Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Visit a neighborhood ‘wet’ market to learn about Vietnamese ingredients before proceeding to the home of a true Hanoian who learned her culinary skills from her grandmother, a former chef who once served the French elite, in the 1930’s. After visiting a local market to buy the day’s ingredients, learn how to prepare and cook true northern Vietnamese cuisine before sitting down to enjoy a delectable meal.
- Depart your hotel at 0830 for the heart of the Old Quarter.
- Enjoy a welcome at the restaurant, then head to the local market to buy ingredients.
- Once in the market, enjoy the daily activities and see the variety of goods on offer.
- Learn and buy some main ingredients and herbs used in the cooking class.
- Once food shopping is done, head back to the restaurant to start the hands-on cooking lesson and preparation of lunch.
- Once all is ready, lunch is served.
Note: This tour can be in the afternoon or early evening and enjoy the dinner instead.
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English or French speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- International and domestic Flights
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature