Half day Cooking Classes in Goda Restaurant – Hoi An
Set in a beautiful villa on Cua Dai Street, Goda Restaurant offers culinary lovers two half day cooking classes. The cooking class space is open, bright and airy with a comfortable demonstration set up and ample space for you to try your hand at Vietnamese cooking.
It is in this delightful and relaxing environment that you will experience local and traditional Vietnamese cooking classes making Hoi An specialties.
Option 1: The Taste of Vietnam, 3-4 hours
- Start with a transfer from your hotel at either 10:30 am or 05:30 pm, for a morning or evening class.
- After a short drive, you will arrive at Goda Restaurant and meet the chef. The cooking class runs for about 02 hours and is a hands-on experience preparing a 3-course meal.
- The chef will demonstrate how to prepare each dish and then you have a try.
- After the lesson, enjoy your own creations. Back to your hotel at either 02:00 pm or 09:00 pm. (L or D)
Note: Dishes vary based on the seasonal availability of fresh ingredients.
Option 2: The Gourmet Adventure, 4 hours
- Start with a transfer from your hotel at 09:30 am. After a short drive, arrive at the Goda Restaurant.
- Begin the tour with a 10-minute bicycle ride to picturesque An My Village.
- Here, you will visit a typical Vietnamese house and duck farm where you will learn about the cultivation of fresh herbs and vegetables and discover how they are used in traditional Vietnamese medicine.
- Join the farmers in preparing the land and fertilizing it with seaweed from the local lake.
- Join others activities such as raking, sowing, watering or picking greens.
- Return to Goda Restaurant to enjoy a 02-hour cooking class with one of the chefs. Follow the chef in the preparation of a 03-course menu. After the lesson, enjoy your own creations before to heading back to your hotel. (L)
- Dishes vary based on the seasonal availability of fresh ingredients.
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner) <