Half Day wander around Tra Que Vegetable Village in Hoi An
Spend time with a local farming family to learn about their daily lifestyle and to discover the flavors of fresh Vietnamese cuisine. Bike along shady lanes to the village of Tra Que and join the farmers as they work on their vegetable garden. Join in at making tam huu, a local delicacy, at the end of today’s excursion.
- Pick up from hotel in Hoi An and transfer to a local farm in Tra Que Village Take a trip around the vegetable garden and join the farmers in preparing the land and fertilising it with seaweed.
- Continue gardening activities such as raking, sowing, watering greens, picking greens etc.
- After farming activities you will be shown how to prepare tam huu, a local delicacy before sitting down for a home cooked meal including banh xeo a speciality savoury pancake wrapped in rice paper before transferring by vehicle back to Hoi An or to your hotel. (L)
Optiona: It is possible to enjoy a bicycle ride from your hotel (or starting point depending on the location of your hotel) to Tra Que Village.
Note: Reservations during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges.
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English or French speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- International and domestic Flights
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips, Travel insurance