One day Vietnam’s agriculture & culture in Ho Chi Minh city
This is the best program to bring people understand the whole Vietnamese life style with vietnamese food, agriculture and culture. Let join our one day trip and get real experience with local farmers...
Destinations: Ho Chi Minh agricultural villages
- - Learn the way farmers do everything.
- - Join a cooking class.
- - Visit local cow milk farm.
- At about 7:30 am, our shuttle bus will pick you up in Ho Chi Minh city centre.
- At 8:45 am arrive in HCM Agricultural Villages.
- Upon arrival, visist HCM Agricultural Villages such as Buffalo, Cows Areas; Mushrooms Areas; Herbs, Vegetables Areas; Fish, Prawn Areas.
- Then enjoy Farming Time with various kinds of activities:
+ Wear vietnamese hat on and divide into big group & small groups.
+ Choose team leader for each Group.
+ Watch farmer to make the soil and how do they grow up the seeds
+ Starting to grow up the seeds on the garden.
+ Choose the best team following our quality standards.
- After Farming Time, watch Chef Demonstration: How To make rice papers.
- Then apply Cooking Challenges following our Quality Standard - The fastest group, the best decoration & the best flavours.
+ The Chef will demonstration how to make the rice papers then give out Cooking Mission
+ Each team leader will take high responsibilities and divide different jobs for each member such as who is picking up ingredients ,who wash ingredients ,who make rice papers ,who do decorations ….
- Then comes Reward Time.
+ Giving Out The rewards for Winning team for Farming and Cooking
+ Giving out Certificate for each Members
- Enjoy lunch in a local house or in a local restaurant.
- After lunch, visit Local Cow Milk and find out how they look after Cow Milks and how much milk they can produce for 1 day or making the Fresh Milk by yourself if you can.