Enjoy an evening in Ho Chi Minh City
An eclectic city by day Ho Chi Minh City turns into an energetic energy and intrigue as dusk falls. Our Night Out in Ho Chi Minh City day trip will take you to one of the city's best restaurants for a dinner followed by a visit to one of the city's bopping jazz clubs where Vietnamese and foreign musicians can regularly be seen jamming into the wee hours.
- Depart in the early evening for Ho Chi Minh’s centre to Hoa Tuc Restaurant where delectable Vietnamese cuisine will be enjoyed for dinner.
- After your meal and according to availability (optional extra) you may be lucky enough to catch a performance at the Saigon Opera House. Its architectural style is influenced by the flamboyant style of the French Third Republic with the façade shaped like the Petit Palais which was built in the same year in France in 1911.
- From the restaurant stroll down Dong Khoi street past iconic landmarks such as the Saigon Opera House, the former Hotel De Ville which is superbly designed dating back to 1908 and the Rex Hotel where the derogatorily named ‘five o clock follies’ took place each day during the ‘American War’ as it is known in Vietnam.
- Scheduled for every night we’ll take you to one of the city’s bopping jazz clubs where Vietnamese and foreign musicians can regularly be seen jamming into the wee hours (drinks on own account).
- At the end of the evening depart back to your hotel. (D)
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English or French speaking local guide (for other languages supplements apply)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- International and domestic Flights
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips, Travel insurance