Itinerary 2 days 1 night – Experience homestay in Cham island
Depart for Cham Island off the coast of Hoi An, for the chance to spend time with your host family and taking part in village activities. Enjoy a delicious lunch with your family and snorkel in the clear shallow waters around 'Ear Island'.
Enjoy exploring the waters at leisure in a kayak before helping prepare dinner or relaxing in the village. Interact throughout the evening, sharing stories and enjoying the homestay experience.
Destinations: Hoi An - Cham island
- - Experience the life of local people by homestay.
- - Enjoy kayaking and other entertaining activities.
Day 1: Hoi An - Cham island (L, D)
- - You will be transferred from your hotel in Hoi An to the pier.
- - Depart at 0800 am by boat and arrive around 1000 am in BaiHuong Village.
- - Upon arrival, meet your host family and discover the village interacting with the villagers.
- - Then enjoy lunch with your host family and take a rest.
- - In the afternoon, go snorkeling by boat around the “Ear Island”, a beautiful spot to discover the untouched rich fauna and flora.
- - Explore or go swimming in the beautiful bay of the village.
- - You can also enjoy kayaking. Around 6 pm, join the family for dinner.
- - After dinner, you can teach them English as they are always very happy to interact with you.
Note: you can experience night fishing on a local boat with the fishermen (optional at extra cost).
- - Overnight in local family house in Cham Island.
Day 2: Cham island - Hoi An (B, L)
- - After breakfast, hike to a local mountain where you will have a wonderful view of the bay.
- - Then, be free the rest of the morning, to swim, walk around the village, sit down with local villagers and talk with them, etc.
- - Have lunch with the family at 12 pm and depart for Hoi An. The trip ends in the late afternoon.