Follow the white elephant trail – 3 days 2 nights
Ride your motorbike along the Nam Ou river and up north into one of the most beautiful river valleys in Laos. You will first ride along the majestic Mekong River for a dancing roads tour up to the East of the North Laos. By motorbikes you will experience Laos with a touch of adventure and see laid back villages, waterfalls, Elephants and dirt roads.
Elephant Conservation Center overnight to Sayabury and then a unforgettable riding on to a mountain pass will show you the diverse countryside of Laos.
Be ready to ride thru the White Elephant trail in this Northern ride in Laos. Motorbiking... another way to see Laos.
Destinations: Luang Prabang - Hongsa - Sayabury
- - Experience the bauty of Laos countryside with laid back villages, waterfalls, elephants and dirt roads.
- - Overnight in Elephant Conservation Center.
- - Visit local hill tribe market if the time permitts.
Day 1: Luang Prabang - Hongsa (Offroad 90% - approx. 130 kms)
- - Meet the team in Luang Prabang, then begin the trip.
- - After crossing the Mekong River you will ride thru the White Elephant valley on the ridges of high mountains
- - Overnight in one of the few simple Guest-house in town (simple & clean).
Day 2: Hongsa - Sayabury (Offroad 40% - approx. 150 kms)
- - Wake up early in the morning and visit local hill tribe market.
- - Then ride down to the Mekong River to enjoy the scenery at Thasouang boat pier.
- - Take an evening bath with the elephants.
- - Overnight in wooden bungalows at Elephant Conservation Center Experience.
Day 3: Sayabury - Luang Prabang (Offroad 70% - approx.125 kms)
- - In the morning, visit the Elephant Conservation Center.
- - Riding up by dirt road to Luang Prabang following Mekong River to the Kuang Si Waterfalls.
- - Refreshen up and get back to Luang Prabang.