Water buffalo riding – 5 days 4 nights
Discover Laos from its most awesome side. Join us on a motorcycling trip where you will tell your grandchildren of! Not only the interesting flora and fauna, this tour in Asia breathtaking landscapes but also the Lao people the diversity of ethnic groups...Lao culture, religion, cuisine, handicraft and a lot more. All things you experience best on a motorbike so you can go and stop whenever and wherever you want! We'll make you discover safely the secrets of the jewel on the Mekong.
This trip in motorbike in Top North Laos is a combination of the famous Nongkiaw riding to the Chinese border to visit Luang Namtha. We'll be riding Honda 250cc motorcycles, XR from Honda or CRF-L Honda 2012 models as they are durable for the changing conditions we'll ride. Each bike will be custom set for your weight and height - you can even name it for the time you are together.
Destinations: Luang Prabang - Nong Kiaw - Boun Tai - Luang Namtha - Pak Beng
- - Explore country side of Laos, remote villages and Lao culture.
- - Take chance to interact with hill tribes residents.
- - Overnight in homestay as requested.
Day 1: Luang Prabang - Nongkiaw (Off-road 70% – approx.220 km)
- - In the morning, gather in Luang Prabang and depart for the trip.
- - Off-road riding to remote villages – Hmong’s trail experience.
- - Overnight in local bungalow on the Nam Ou River.
Day 2: Nongkiaw - Boun Tai (Off-road 70% – approx. 200 km)
- - Great off-road around thousand mountains valley, single track.
- - Overnight in local Hotel
Day 3: Boun Tai - Luang Namtha (Off-road 70% – approx. 190 km)
- - Akha trail riding following the Chinese border.
- - Enjoy massage at destination.
- - Overnight in cozy red bricks guest-house.
Day 4: Luang Namtha - Pakbeng (Off-road 80% – approx.150 kms)
- - Visit charming local fisherman village at the lunch time.
- - Discover Bat caves, fish restaurant in the village.
- - Stone Age ride, costumed hill tribes.
- - Nice ride from mountains to Mekong River.
- - Overnight at local nice hotel or lodge & enjoy the fantastic view on Mekong River from the restaurant.
Day 5: Pakbeng - Luang Prabang (Off-road 70% – approx. 230 km)
- - Fantastic offroad ride following Mekong River.
- - Join single track ride lost in bamboo forest.
- - Beer Lao time well deserved upon arrival.