Full day motorbiking from Saigon To Mekong Delta
You only have one day to explore the Mekong Delta, this motorbike tour is the most reasonable itinerary for you to explore the beauty of this wetland. You will get full expirience when ride along beautiful natural sceneries and quiet roads. Taking a boat trip on Mekong River is also an unforgettable memory.
Destinations: Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon) - Long An - My Tho
- - Escape from busy and hectic Ho Chi Minh city.
- - Enjoy beautiful landscape in rural area.
- - Take a boat trip on Mekong River and spend time on discovering the daily life of people here.
- In the morning, our motorbike tour will be started from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and depart to Can Duoc Market - a stunning rural market (40 km).
- The scene changes from bustling streets with buildings and noise to peaceful rice paddles with cottages and small houses on the way – in the open air of “steel horses”.
- Then take a rural route to My Loi Ferry.
- Some stops en route to see farmers working on paddy fields.
- Cross Vam Co river by the ferry then ride to Go Cong then Tan Hoa (25km).
- Have some stops en-route to visit an incense workshop, through some remote villages and reach Tan Thanh beach for seafood lunch.
- Then continue riding from this Mekong Delta beach to My Tho(45km), the heart of the Mekong Delta.
- Arrive My Tho, stop by the bank of Tien Giang River.
- Take a boat trip on Mekong River to Phoenix Island where local handicrafts and sweets from coconut are being produced.
- Enjoy fresh seasonal fruits and traditional live music and songs performance.
- Take a short ride to a typical local house to taste some homemade honey-tea.
- Proceed by small sampan boats through the small canals and side arms of the river to observe the daily life along the river banks with a stop and short leisurely walk at the Turtle Island.
- Ride through Rach Mieu suspension-bridge for a breath-taking view of the Upper Mekong and transfer to Ho Chi Minh city (70 km).
- The trip ends at your hotel.
- Motorbike(s) (Honda or Yamaha)
- Gasoline on tour
- English or French speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees & Sightseeing fees
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses