Biking to discover remoted hill tribes village in Mai Chau – 3 days 2 nights
Mai Chau valley is a remote but facinating land, To discover its pristine natural landscape as well as the daily life of local peple, cycling is an excellent choice for you.
On this special trip, you can get more unique experiences by visting the untouchable local villages, which still remains their traditional cultural features and lifestyle such as Pom Coong, Kho Muong, Duom or Lac village. Spending one night with Thai people on their stilt house will leave you unforgettable memories.
Destinations: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Pom Coong - Kho Muong - Duom village - Lac village
- - Enjoy the beautiful and charming landscape of Mai Chau valley on the way.
- - Visit the most remoted local villages and experience ethnic minority people's life by homestay.
- - Enjoy the challenging biking activity.
Day 1 : Hanoi - Maichau - Cycling tour (L, D)
- - Our car or shuttle bus will pick you up at the hotel in Hanoi, depart Hanoi and head west towards Hoa Binh city.
- - On the way stop for refreshments and visit Hoa Binh hydro station built in the 1980s.
- - Leaving Hoa Binh, drive towards Mai Chau valley.
- - On arrival in Mai Chau, enjoy spectacular landscape as we transfer to Pom Com village in Mai Chai by road.
- - Have lunch in Pom Com village with local specialities.
- - After lunch, drive to Sai village where we start cycling to Ban Kho Muong of Thai people, enjoy stunning view of mountains and rice paddy fields on the way.
- - Continue exploring a wide and well graded trail branching off the main path and winding through some villages in Maichau.
- - Have dinner and overnight in Thai house.
Day 2: Kho Muong village – Lac village (B, L, D)
- - After breakfast, start biking to Duom village from Kho Muong village, pas