Cat Ba Island motorbiking & cruising – 3 days 2 nights
Cat Ba Island is situated in Ha Long Bay, 50 km to the east of Hai Phong City, in Northern Vietnam. It is the largest of 366 islands in the Cat Ba Archipelago, and has a surface area of about 140 square km. The Cat Ba Archipelago shares the distinctive rugged appearance and scenic beauty of the Ha Long Bay Area that was declared a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site, in 1994.
The area is one of the best examples in the world of a Karst landscape invaded by the sea. Some 1500-2000 large and small islands and cliffs rise steeply from the shallow marine waters. 3 days riding trip to Cat Ba would be the best choice for you to discover the national park and its beautiful beaches.
Destinations: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Cat Ba - Lan Ha Bay
- Enjoy the beauty of Vietnam enroute.
- Explore Cat Ba national park.
- Boat trip on Lan Ha Bay.
Day 1: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Cat Ba (150Km/3.5 Hours) (L, D)
- - After breakfast we depart Hanoi for Hai Phong city.
- - Enjoy 2 hours riding on National road #5, you reach to Hai Phong; one of the biggest ports in North Vietnam.
- - Riding to the ferry station for one hour sailing to Cat Ba Island. Upon arrival, we check into the hotel and break for lunch.
- - In the afternoon we have leisure time to go swimming at the area's beautiful beaches.
- - Later we return to the hotel for dinner followed by freetime to explore the town.
- - Overnight in hotel in Cat Ba.
Day 2: Cat Ba National Park - Lan Ha Bay (B, L, D)
- - After breakfast at the hotel we then ride to Cat Ba National park to discover the diversity of the fauna and flora here.
- - Free time to explore the park before continuing to Beo Harbor for a four hour boat trip on Lan Ha b