Escape Ho Chi Minh city to Vung Tau beach – 2 days 1 night
Located not so far from Ho Chi Minh city, Vung Tau beach is the ideal destination for traveller, especially in the weekend. Just after nearly 2 hours by speed boat or 3 hours driving from Ho Chi Minh city, you will have chance to explore this beautiful beach.
Let take a tour of this lovely seaside resort town. Visit White Villa set on a hill overlooking the sea. Climb the giant figure of Jesus with arms outstretched facing the water. Take a dip at the famous Back Beach. Vung Tau is renowned for its seafood and you won’t be disappointed...
Destinations: Ho Chi Minh city - Vung Tau
- - Take a city tour around Vung Tau.
- - Enjoy your time on Vung Tau beach.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city - Vung Tau
- - This morning at 8am you will be met at your hotel by our tour guide and driver for the 2 hour drive south to the resort town of Vung Tau.
- - On arrival check into your hotel then spend the afternoon touring the city.
- - Visit the White Villa, the impressive Statue of Jesus, the harbor and famous Back Beach.
- - In the evening you have the opportunity to try some of the town’s famous seafood at one of its lively local restaurants Ganh Hao or Cay Bang restaurant. (Seafood meals will be arranged on requests) / Lunch and dinner is not included.
- - Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Vung Tau – Ho chi minh city (B)
- - The morning is free to relax on the beach or by the pool or explore more of Vung Tau.
- - After lunch (not included) return to Ho Chi Minh City to arrive mid afternoon where the tour ends.
- A/c private car/van for pick up and transfers per program
- English speaking guide for the whole trip
- Entrance fee,
- Daily breakfast only at the hotel, service charge, tax
- Accommodation based on 2 guests sharing a double / twin bed in Vung Tau
- Mineral water (2 bottles (500ml)/pax/day)
- International flights to / from Ho Chi Minh city
- Accommodation in Ho Chi Minh
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Tipping is at customer’s discretion