Experience the unique beauty of Quan Lan beach – 4 days 3 nights
This short trip is designed for travellers who want to be the first to discover exotic islands and beaches, which are still unaffected by human activities. The island features high mountains which lie within the area of Bai Tu Long Bay to the east, functioning as a protective screen for the villages. With a population of about 4,000 farmers, fisherman and their families, Quan Lan Island is still a wild and less explored destination due to its distance and wilderness.
Its pristine beauty features an unspoiled environment, which makes this destination more precious. Not too long ago, this was still a place without electricity. The island boasts a natural charming beauty with deep blue water and white sand stretching over kilometers and is very ideal for relaxation, sightseeing and other light activities. For those people who would like to discover something new and fresh, this is the perfect destination!
Destinations: Hanoi - Quan Lan
- - Enjoy the speed boat trip to Quan Lai.
- - Free to explore the primitive clean beach.
- - Join various kinds of entertaining activities.
Day 1: Hanoi - Quan Lan (L, D)
- - This morning, the driver will pick you up at 07:00 at your hotel and you will arrive at Cai Rong port (Van Don) at around 12:00.
- - After having lunch with fresh sea food at a restaurant nearby, you will then get on a speed boat to Quan Lan Island.
- - On the voyage to Quan Lan Island, visitors will have a great chance to see limestone islands jutting out from the water.
- - Upon reaching Quan Lan Island, you will be transferred by tuk tuk to Van Hai Resort.
- - After check in, you will enjoy leisure time, perhaps either swimming or sun bathing at Van Hai’s private beach, a very wild and beautiful beach.
- - Dinner will be served around 19:00 and then you will be free to discover Van Hai Beach at night.
Day 2: Quan Lan (B, L, D)
- - It will be great to wake up early in the morning and watch the sunrise on the beach.
- - You will have a very private moment immersing yourself into the fresh air and watching the sky gradually brighten as the sun rises from the east.
- - You can enjoy some light activities such as playing ball with your friends and family, or go swimming in the beautiful water.
- - After that, have breakfast and go to visit the Quan Lan Temple and Pagoda.
- - You will then head back to the resort before lunch. After lunch, you are free to discover the resort by yourself.
- - Be sure to take a camera with you and get some nice shots of white sand and green fields.
Day 3: Free day to discover the resort and the island (B, L, D)
- - Today you will enjoy your time relaxing on the beach before an afternoon bike ride around the island.
- - There is only one main road that will take you to several ports on the island and several beach sites.
- - Be sure to take extra clothes with you so that you can stop at any beach for a swim.
- - Each beach has different characteristics, such as some with great waves and others that are completely serene.
Day 4: Quan Lan – Hanoi (B, L)
- - After having breakfast, you will enjoy your free time around the resort for a final glimpse of the area until being transferred by tuk tuk to Quan Lan Port and then back to Cai Rong Port.
- - You will have lunch with fresh seafood and then relax in the car on the way back to Hanoi.
Tour price includes:
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Private transfer and transportation
- Round trip speed boat to Van Don Resort
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Guide and transportation on the island
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Seasonal fruit, tissues and water on the coach
- Services charges and government tax
Tour price excludes:
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$25 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Others not mentioned above