Family vacation in the southern Vietnam – 10 days 9 nights
Join our long-day trip and spend more time with your family without missing chance to explore the souther Vietnam, where many travel destinations are waiting to be discover. Let take an overview of Ho Chi Minh city, its outskirts and Mekong region. Finally, spend last days on the beautiful and clean Ho Tram Beach.
Destinations: Ho Chi Minh city - Cu Chi Tunnel - Cai Be floating market - Ho Tram Beach Resort (Ba Ria - Vung Tau)
- - Learn more about Vietnam culture and history.
- - Visit floating market and experience the daily life of local people.
- - Relax on the beach.
Day 1: Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City
- - Our car will pick you up from the Tan Son Nhat airport and transfer you to Nikko Saigon Hotel.
- - Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh city tour half day (B)
- - The morning is free at your leisure.
- - At 1 pm, our car will pick you up at your hotel for the city tour.
- - We start the trip by heading to Reunification Palace, followed by exploring Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office.
- - End the trip with a visit to Ben Thanh Market, time for shopping then back to your hotel afterwards .
- - Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Cu Chi Tunnel half day tour - Drive to Mekong Riverside Resort (B, L)
- - At 8:00 am our car and tour guide will meet you at your hotel, check out hotel and depart to visit Ben Dinh Tunnel.
- - Watching a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed.
- - Spend the next hour exploring the tunnels.
- - Enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food during the war).
- - Have lunch at local restaurant.
- - Continue to Vinh Long Province after break time.
- - Upon arrival check in Mekong Riverside Resort. Overnight there.
Day 4: Cai Be floating market - Drive to Ho Tram Beach Resort & Spa (Ba Ria - Vung Tau) (B, L)
- - At 8:00 am waking up in the moring and enjoy the fresh air of the peaceful village, breakfast before leaving to visit Cai Be floating market by motor boat & watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels.
- - Then cycling to the villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation, time to enjoy one kind of folksong music in Southern.
- - Keep cruising to Vinh Long through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta.
- - Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy, rice – paper cake and crispy rice popcorn are made. Have lunch in local restaurant .
- - Take a boat ride back Cai Be meet the car for the next trip to Vung Tau.
- - On the way to Vung Tau drop of our Guide in Ho Chi Minh City then the driver keep transferring you to Vung Tau.
- - Check in Ho Tram Beach resort & spa. Overnight there.
Day 5, 6, 7, 8: Ho Tram beach (B)
- - You are free to relax in resort and on the beach.
Day 9: Ba Ria-Vung Tau - Ho Chi Minh city ( B)
- - Have breakfast and free until 11:00 am.
- - Our drive will pick-up you at Ho Tram beach Resort & Spa ,Ba Rịa - Vung Tau transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- - On arrival, check in Moevenpick Hotel.
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh city arrival (B)
- - You are free to relax until your transfer to the airport for departure. The trip ends.
- - Transportation service during the trip
- - English-speaking guide
- - Entrance fee our during the trip
- - 01 lunch in Cu Chi, 01 lunch in Cai Be
- - Mineral water & wet tissue during the trip
- - Accommodation expense
- - International flights
- - Personal expenses
- - Tips & other meals not mentioned in the itinerary