Honeymoon with a private junk in Cat Ba island – 2 days 1 nights
Lan Ha Bay has become an indispensable destination thanks to its unspoiled and magnificent natural beauty. Just 30 minutes on boat from Cat Ba Island,you will be charmed by the breath taking view of the bay.
The next destinations in our trip is Ha Long Bay which is known as the magnificent heritage with its 2000 islands rising from the emerald water of the Gulf of Tonkin. It is an excellent example of a karst landscape created by a complex chain during millions of years of geological movement. The vegetation covered islands which are spread out over an area of 1,500 km. Visitors to Ha Long Bay will have a great chance to escape from the busy city life to harmonize with marvelous nature.
Let join with us and enjoy your wonderful cruise on sea which you will never forget!
Destinations: Hanoi - Cat Ba - Lan Ha Bay - Ha Long Bay - Ca cave - Tien Ong cave
- - Enjoy your cruise in Lan Ha Bay and Ha Long Bay.
- - Join kayaking and discover the mysterious caves.
- - Visit the picturesque beaches.
- - Stay overnight on boat.
Day 1: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Cat ba island - Lan Ha Bay (L, D)
- + From Luong Yen station transfer to Hai Phong city on Hoang Long Bus (The bus company has good reputation in Vietnam).
- + Take advantage of the trip to watch the rustic sceneries of Vietnam’s village life on road sides.
- + After 2 hours driving from Hanoi to Hai Phong, you take the hydrofoil from Hai Phong to Cat Ba Island (45 minutes).
- + Arrive at Cat Ba at 11:20 then transfer to the cruise and enjoy welcome drink.
- + The junk will cruise to take you to pass by the floating village.
- + Enjoy fresh seafood lunch on Lan Ha bay.
- + Keep cruising to the most scenic areas of the bay with hundreds of beautiful islands.
- + Continue travel further to see the unique Ha Long bay.
- + Have a chance to kayak some more through the narrow lanes and tunnel caves called Hang Ca.
- + Get off the boat and climb up to dicover the natural cave called Tien Ong where is the thickest place.
- + Free for swimming and relax to enjoy the sunset on the bay.
- + Anchor at a calm water area for dinner and experience the peaceful night on the junk among beautiful mountains.
- + Stay overnight on boat. The night might never be more energetic with a long list of entertainments: movie night, board games, massage services and especially squid fishing.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Cat Ba - Hai Phong - Hanoi (B, L)
- + Get up early for enjoy fresh air and see the dawn on the bay and then have breakfast.
- + Visit the floating fish farm, see local people's daily works.
- + Continue cruising further to find out the unique Ha Long bay.
- + Enjoy swimming on the beach of Monkey Island.
- + 11.30 am: get off the boat to Cat Ba.
- + Participate motorbike tour (with or without driver) to go around and visit Cat Ba island.
- + Have lunch in a local restaurant.
- + Take hydrofoil from Cat Ba to Hai Phong and drive back to Hanoi . Trip ends at your hotel in Hanoi.
- Transport ticket during the trip
- Accommodation on private junk
- Equipment for kayaking
- All mentioned meals
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Motorbikes are optional.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities