Middle Vietnam coastal area – 4 days 3 nights
Travel to coastal areas in the middle Vietnam, you should not miss your chance to explore the tombs and temples of Hue, enjoy a morning boat trip on the Perfume River and stroll the tranquil streets of Hoi An. After visiting My Son Cham Holy Land, head to Da Nang and visit Cham Museum and Marble Mountain. Finally, swim, sun bake or just relax on the beautiful beach in Hoi An.
Destinations: Hue - Da Nang - Hoi An
- - Explore the tombs and temples of Hue - an ancient capital of Vietnam.
- - Enjoy the beautiful scenery en route.
- - Relax on the pristine beach in Hoi An.
Day 1: Hue arrival (D)
- - Arrive in Hue, welcome by our guide at Hue airport and transfer to hotel.
- - Dinner and overnight in Hue.
Day 2: Hue - Da Nang (B, L, D)
- - Morning, take boat for cruise on the Perfume River and visit to Thien Mu Pagoda and Minh Mang Tomb.
- - Lunch in Hue. Afternoon, transfer to Da Nang via Hai Van Pass.
- - Arrive in Da Nang and visit Cham Museum, Marble Mountain and Hoi An ancient town.
- - Dinner and overnight at the proposed hotel in Hoi An.
Day 3: Hoi An (B)
- - Free time for swimming, sun bathing and relaxing on the lovely Hoi An Beach and enjoying the hotel facilities.
- - Lunch and dinner at the hotel (on guest’s account).
- - Overnight at the proposed hotel.
Day 4: Hoi An - Da Nang departure (B)
- - Free your time until transfer to the airport for flight departure (without guide).
- A/c private van for pick up and transfer as sightseeing
- English speaking tour guide
- All Entrance fee
- Mineral water
- Daily breakfast, service charge, tax
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner) / Vietnamese set menu
- Accommodation based on double/twin bed shared
- International flights to/from Ho Chi Minh city or Hanoi
- Single supplement charged
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Tipping is at customer’s discretion