Motorbike excursion to the Ba Vi national park – 2 days 1 night
For those who have passion for riding and discovering nature, 02 days riding to Ba Vi National Park is the best experience.
Ba Vi National Park (Vietnamese: Vườn quốc gia Ba Vì) is a national park located 48 km (29.78 miles) west of Hanoi, Vietnam. The park is 7,377 ha (28.4 square miles) in area, and is located in the Ba Vi mountain range. The park has rich and diverse tropical and subtropical species of flora and fauna.
Destinations: Hanoi - Ba Vi - Bang Ta - Dam Long
- - Discover Ba Vi national park.
- - Enjoy fresh air and the primitive beauty of forest and mountain in Ba Vi.
Day 1: Hanoi - Ba Vi (80Km/2.5 hours) (L, D)
- - At 8:30 AM, we leave Hanoi for one hour riding to Ba Vi National Park which is rich with diverse tropical and subtropical species of flora and fauna.
- - Free and easy day for trekking and discovering the wild life of the wildlife and enjoying the peaceful nature in the evening.
- - Return to the hotel for dinner.
- - Overnight in hotel in Ba Vi.
Day 2: Ba Vi - Hanoi (80Km/2.5 hours) (B, L)
- - Breakfast and check-out. We ride to Bang Ta eco tourist area for more trekking.
- - After that, we riding to Dam Long, one of the most beautiful lakes in the area, a very popular area with tourists at weekends.
- - Lunch at a local restaurant before riding back to Hanoi.
- - Arrive Hanoi around 6:00 PM. The trip ends.
- Motorbikes (Minsk-125cc or similar): 01 bike/ person
- All petrol (gasoline),