Motorbiking adventure from Hanoi to Mai Chau – 2 days 1 night
Located in Hoa Binh Province, Mai Chau is in a valley about 139km from Hanoi. The town is situated between tall cliffs and is surrounded by bright-green paddies, making it a sight to behold.
It is undeniable that Mai Chau is a vision in every season. In spring, it is a lush, bright green while in autumn, just before the rice harvest, it turns golden. Nowadays, people should count themselves lucky to get the chance to see such colours because before 1993 Mai Chau was an isolated farming town whereas now, it is a recommended destination for any traveller who wants to explore Vietnam.
Destinations: Hanoi - Mai Chau
- - Expore the charming valley by motorbike.
- - Visit the hydroelectricity station on the way.
- - Homestay and experience the life of local people.
Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau (160 km in 4 hours) (L, D)
- - At 8:30 am meet our tour guide in Hanoi, then leave Hanoi to beautiful Mai Chau Valley.
- - Enjoy the spectacular views around every bend.
- - Upon arrival in Hoa Binh town, we stop for lunch before visiting the Hydro Elcetric Station, the biggest one in the Southeast Aisa, built in 1979.
- - Walk around the village you will see woman skillfully weaving while displaying their beautiful scarves and traditional clothing, while others make" Com Lam" a traditional rice cooked in bamboo tubes and charbroiled over open flame.
- - Get back the silt house for dinner, then take part in the local people' s dancing and singing.
- - Overnight in Stilt- House in Mai Chau.
Day 2: Mai Chau - Hanoi (160 km in 4 hours) (B, L)
- - After breakfast, our guide will take you to the village of Thai people. You are free at leisure to discover the lifestyle and culture of the ethnic people living here.
- - Have lunch in Hoa Binh Town before heading back to Hanoi.
- - Enjoy 4 hours road trip with many beautiful sceneries along the way.
- - Arrive Hanoi around 6:00 pm. The trip ends.
- Motorbikes (Minsk-125cc or similar): 01 bike/ person
- All petrol (gasoline),helmet
- Rain gear
- Motorbike jacket
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Ferry tickets
- Meals as mention in the itinerary: 01 Breakfast (B), 02 Lunches (L), 01 Dinner (D)
- All entrance fees
- Local English Speaking guide
- Visa to Vietnam
- Any other transportations are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Meals are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tip for guide
- Other personal expenses