Motorbiking & trekking to the mountainous area – 6 days 5 nights
The north - west of Vietnam is well-known as the area of high mountains and panoramic mountain views. For ones who have passions for traveling by the motorbikes and trekking, this trip will bring you the memorable experiences in your travel life time.
The most wondeful thing in this trip is that you are free to discover untouchable areas by yourself and find out more interesting things.
Destinations: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Son La - Tam Duong - Sapa
- - Discover the most attractive travel destinations in the northwest Vietnam.
- - Motorbiking and trekking into primitive areas, which are unaffected by human activities.
Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau (160 km in 4 hours) (L, D)
- - We will meet in Hanoi, depart for Mai Chau by motorbike.
- - Once out of the Red River Delta, which brims with traditional farming activity, we will pass through limestone monoliths and into foothills populated by Muong people.
- - Head straight at the main range before breaching a high and beautiful forested pass, which descends into the hidden valley of Mai Chau.
- - Spend the night with friends in a traditional Thai stilt house in Pom Coong village.
- - Stay overnight in stilt house.
Day 2: Mai Chau - Son La (180 km in 8 hours) (B, L, D)
- - On good road looking high over distant mountains we head up into a forested region populated by H'mong people before descending into a mountainous tea-growing region.
- - Follow a long valley floor covered in a sea of rice surrounded by Black Thai villages all the way to Son La with its bargain-filled market.
- - Stay overnight in hotel in Son La.
Day 3: Son La - Lai Chau: (200 km in 8 hours) (B, L, D)
- - After breakfast, keep riding to Son La and enjoy beautiful and stunning landscape along the way.
- - Have short breaks along the way for taking pictures and lunch.
- - On arrival Lai Chau, check-in hotel and free at leisure before dinner.
- - Overnight in hotel in Lai Chau.
Day 4: Lai Chau - Tam Duong (150 km in 7 hours) (B, L, D)
- - Go upstream along the left side of a Black River tributary through forest on a bumpy dirt road past isolated pockets of Tay, Thai, H'mong and Man peoples before breaching a pass to enter the Tam Duong plain, which is covered in shark's teeth like limestone karst.
- - Visit a Mang village near Sin Ho and you can help the local people by buying their handmade products.
- - Overnight in hotel in Tam Duong.
Day 5: Tam Duong - Sapa (100 km in 5 hours) (B, L, D)
- - Today you have a chance to visit