Northwest Motorbiking tour – 5 days 4 nights
The north - west of Vietnam is well-known as the area of high mountains and panoramic mountain views. For ones who have passions for traveling by the motorbikes and trekking, this trip will bring you the memorable experiences in your travel life time.
The most wondeful thing in this trip is that you are free to discover untouchable areas by yourself and find out more interesting things.
Destinations: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Son La - Than Uyen - Sapa
- - Discover the most attractive travel destinations in the northwest Vietnam.
- - Motorbiking and trekking into primitive areas, which are unaffected by human activities.
Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau (160 km in 4 hours) (L, D)
- - We will meet in Hanoi, depart for Mai Chau by motorbike.
- - Once out of the Red River Delta, which brims with traditional farming activity, we will pass through limestone monoliths and into foothills populated by Muong people.
- - Head straight at the main range before breaching a high and beautiful forested pass, which descends into the hidden valley of Mai Chau where we spend the night with friends in a traditional Thai stilt house in Pom Coong village.
- - Stay overnight in stilt house.
Day 2: Mai Chau - Son La (200 km in 6 hours) (B, L, D)
- - On good road looking high over distant mountains we head up into a forested region populated by H'mong people before descending into a mountainous tea-growing region.
- - Follow a long valley floor covered in a sea of rice dotted with Black Thai villages all the way to Son La and its bargain-filled market.
- - Overnight in hotel in Son La.
Day 3: Son La - Than Uyen (160 km in 6 hours) (B, L, D)
- - Keep riding on road 6 to Tuan Giao with beautiful and stunning landscape along the way then turn to the road 279 to Than Uyen you will have great experience of driving while ride up the sleep winding passes through the forest and terraced rice fields along the road.
- - Have a short break on the Pa Uon Bridge to take in surrounding landscape.
- - Overnight in hotel in Than Uyen.
Day 4: Than Uyen - Sapa (110 km in 4 hours) (B, L, D)
- - The road follows the Hoang Lien Son Moutain Range and winds through tea plantations and rice terraces as it hugs the Nam Ma River. This stunning valley is dotted with Tay, Dzao and H'mong hill tribe villages.
- - Over the 1,000 meters Tram Ton Pass to Sapa located in the breathtaking Hoang Lien Son Mountains. We arrive Sapa in the afternoon.
- - Overnight in hotel in Sapa.
Day 5: Sapa - Lao Cai (130 km in 4 hours) (B, L, D)
- - The morning is free for you to ride around to town to study more about the culture, the life style of local people .
- - Have lunch in Sapa and you have short break to discover the town on your own. In the afternoon, we ride to Lao Cai for the night train to Hanoi.
- - Overnight on the train.
- - Arrive Hanoi around 6:00 am the next day. The trip ends.
- Motorbikes (Minsk-125cc or similar): 01 bike/ per person
- All petrol (gasoline), helmet
- Rain gear
- Motorbike jacket
- 01 night in local stilt house
- 03 nights in hotel in twin share room
- Train ticket (4beds/cabin)
- Local English Speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: 04 Breakfasts (B), 05 Lunches (L), 05 Dinners (D)
- All entrance fees
- Visa to Vietnam
- Any other transportation are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Meals are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tip for guide
- Other personal expenses