Overnight cruise on Mekong river Cai Be to Can Tho – 2 days 1 night
Mekong Delta, where the mighty Mekong River approaches and fans out into the sea, is a colorful and vibrant region. Deemed as the rice bowl of Vietnam, it is home to a complex system of distributaries and is dotted with countless rice fields, fruit orchards, handicraft villages and floating markets. The best way to experience Mekong Delta's endless waterways is none other than an overnight cruise.
Situated a short 2 hours' drive from Ho Chi Minh City, the Mekong Delta offers a distinct pace of life and sights from the dynamic city.
Balancing comfort and sightseeing, a cruise of Mekong Delta offers an opportunity to witness the local daily life and lush landscapes at close range. In addition, an overnight cruise allows you to capture the beauty of the Mekong Delta at its very best - during the early morning hours when the delta comes alive. A delightful way to explore the unspoiled charm of the vast Mekong Delta, an overnight cruise will leave you with unforgettable memories long after your visit to this fascinating region.
Destinations: Ho Chi Minh city - Cai Be - Can Tho
- - Visit typical floating markets in Mekong region.
- - Discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities.
- - Enjoy a night on cruise.
Day 1: Cai Be - Tra On (L, D)
- - In the morning, our shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel
- - 12.00 pm embark Le Cochinchine/Mekong Emotion boat, welcome drink and check in cabin, up for cruise to continue to Can Tho via Cho Lach and Tra On.
- - Up to river tide, disembark and make a pleasant walking or biking on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities, especially somes orchards (orange grove) with its famer.
- - Cruise to continue to Tra On. Enjoy the magnificent sunset on the river.
- - Leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enyoying the beautiful scenery and the aperitifs, sunset cruise .
- - A wonderful day with picturesque ferry crossings over Mekong River branches.
- - Dinner and nite on board in Tra On.
Day 2: Tra On - Can Tho (B)
- - The noise of the floating market wake you up early in the morning. After breakfast, the cruise to continue to Can Tho.
- - Enjoy the magnificent sunrise on the river. Leisurely cruise up the BASSAC river while enyoying the beautiful scenery.
- - Arrive Can Tho, a small boat will take you explore the Cai Rang market one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods. And through the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards.
- - 10. 00 am: Disembark then get back the car for Saigon or another destination. The trip ends.