Trekking & exploring ethnic minority’s daily life in Sapa – 2 days 3 nights
Join our tour and take your chance to discover the natural beauty of Sapa town and get to know more about ethnic people, who live in remote villages.
Destinations: Hanoi - Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Cat Cat - Sin Chai
- - Visit Muong Hoa valley and many local villages in Sapa.
- - Learn about the locals’ house architecture, daily lifestyles and exclusive custom.
- - Homestay/ Hotel.
Day 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai (night train)
- - Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi at 7.00 pm.
- - Transfer to Hanoi train station.
- - Experience the romantic overnight train travel.
Day 2: Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa (B, L)
- - Arrive at Lao Cai's train station at 6.00 am.
- - Take 1-hour car ride uphill to Sapa, have breakfast in a local restaurant.
- - Transfer to Lao Chai - a Black H'mong ethnic minority village - by car, have lunch at a local house.
- - Trek from Lao Chai to Ta Van village of the Giay minority.
- - Get back to Sapa by car in late afternoon.
Day 3: Sapa – Cat Cat – Sin Chai – Lao Cai Station (B, L)
- - Visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong people.
- - Relax at the foot of the waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station.
- - Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river.
- - Turn to Sapa by a jeep.
- - Transfer back to Lao Cai station in the late afternoon, take the overnight train to Hanoi.
- - Arrive in Hanoi at 5.30 am next day.
- Pick-up and transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the program.
- Return overnight train tickets in 4-berth cabin (A/C wooden soft sleeper). If you would like to upgrade to the private 2-berth cabin, please contact us.
- Twin /double sharing room at hotel in Sapa.
- Meals as mentioned in program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner) in the local restaurants or picnics where no suitable restaurant available.
- Local English speaking guide (other language guide is upon your request).
- Freshen up service.
- Entrance fees, sight seeing fee for all visits as mentioned in the program.
- All taxes and service charge.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Drinks, tips, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Other things not clearly mentioned in the included list.