Trekking & homestay in Mai Chau valley – 4 days 3 nights
Mai Chau is located in a valley with outstanding natural beauty, inhabited mainly by a Thai ethnic minority group. Join our tour, visitors can spend more time to trek into local village, discover the daily life of people as well as enjoy the fresh atmosphere in the mountainous area.
Destinations: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Hang Kia village - Van village - Buoc village - Van Mai - Pom Coong village
- - Trek for three days through the spectacular scenery.
- - Visit remote villages and stay overnight in local homes to get to know these hospitable villages.
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Hang Kia Village (L, D)
- - Pick up at your hotel at 8 am and transfer to Mai Chau, have a short stop for refreshment on the way.
- - Arrive in Mai Chau, tour guide pick up you.
- - Continue driving to Xa Linh Village, have lunch in a H’mong house.
- - In the afternoon, trek on the village’s road and reach Tra Day Village, home to a small community of Black H’mong minority people.
- - From the Tra Day village trek tor Hang Kia and stay overnight there.
Day 2: Trekking from Hang Kia to Van Village (B, L, D)
- - Have breakfast in the house.
- - Walk on jungle trail for one hour, descend the hill passing farm and terraces.
- - After crossing a small river we reach a village of White Thai minority group, have lunch in a local house.
- - After lunch, have a short nap in the house.
- - Continue walking on village road to reach Van Village, a beautiful village of White Thai minority people, have dinner and stay overnight in a Thai family.
Day 3: Trekking from Van Village to Buoc Village (B, L, D)
- - Have breakfast in local house.
- - Begin 3-hr trek in the morning to reach Buoc Village.
- - Around 12 pm reach Buoc Village, another scenic village of White Thai minority people, have lunch in local house and take a short nap.
- - In the afternoon, free to trek around the village.
- - At the end of the day enjoy the cool water of the stream near