Trekking In The Bank Of Ma River – 4 Days 3 Nights
Destinations: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Hang Village - Kho Muong Village - Hin Village - Hanoi
On this trip we trek on the bank of Ma River to experience the everyday life and culture of White Thai, Muong people and stay in their traditional long house on stilts as honored guests.
Day 1. Hanoi - Mai Chau - Hang Village (L/D)
Meeting with guide at your hotel lobby. We drive from Hanoi to Hoa Binh and beautiful Mai Chau Valley where have lunch in the Thai Family in Pomg Cong Village . Following lunch we drive to Ban Sai village from here we trek to the Thai Village of Hang. We spend the night with a local Thai Family who will be our hosts in a traditional house built on stilts. We will definitely learn more about their lives and cultures when staying with them.
Day 2. Hang Village to Kho Muong Village (B/L/D)
The sound of mountain, cock and pork make us up for a new day and breakfast. We stroll around the Hang Village before we start trekking. We will be hiking about 6 hours through many Thai Villages and hamlets and encounter friendly children, villagers before arriving Kho Muong Village , home to the Muong ethnic minority, where we stay overnight.
Day 3. Kho Muong - Hin Village (B/L/D)
Following a simple breakfast, we trek for three hours on un uphill gradient through a picturesque forest passing several villages along the way. We break for a lunch in Nua village before we downhill to the Hin village. We overnight in the Thai Family.
Day 4. Hin village - Hanoi (B/L/-)
Thanks for the graceful host; we walk about 4 hours thoughts beautiful hamlets, villages and meet our driver again and drive back to Hanoi.
- All transportation in air conditioned vehicles
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation in Mai Chau based on local home stays
- Overnight train soft sleeper, first class
- Additional meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Fees and permits where applicable
- Services charges and government taxes
- International airfares
- International departure tax
- Pre and Post trip accommodation in Hanoi
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas & New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.